All the Materials including documents, communications, files, text, graphics, software, pictures, designs, icons, audio/video clips are copyright 2Checkout and its Affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2Checkout gives you the permission to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order or using our services for placing an order. Any other use of materials is restricted, including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication for purposes other than mentioned above, without the prior written permission of 2Checkout.
2Checkout and all other services referred on this website are trademarks or Intellectual property right of 2Checkout and/or its Affiliates. The 2checkout.com domain is owned and operated by 2Checkout and/or its Affiliates.
This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Certain links contained in this website that refers to other websites of third parties are not in control of 2Checkout. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation included in other websites.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) 2Checkout.com, Inc. (“2CO”) has designated the following individual as its copyright agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement on 2CO’s website.
855 Grandview Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614) 921-2451 (fax)
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the 2CO copyright agent with the information listed below. This procedure is exclusively for notifying 2CO that your copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed.
In order to be effective under the DMCA, a notification of claimed infringement must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, 2CO will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA.